2012年12月1日土曜日

Home Alone (1990)



Year: 1990
Director: Chris Columbus
Writer/Producer: John Hughes
Actor: Macaulay Carson Culkin

Watching Situation: At mom's home with mom. It was on TV program.
Rating: ★★ (especially during Christmas season)

I have nothing to review about this movie. Just wanted to mark this that I watched this year again because I can't remember how many times I've watched this movie. This movie always takes me to the world of Christmas in Stages. The big house, beautiful illumination around the neighbors, great Christmas songs, macaroni and cheese dinner, and the importance of the family (I don't like the mother even after Kevin forgave her. I think she is terrible). 

There is one thing caught me this time. It was Kevin's jacket that has hood with the zipper in the middle. When it is unzipped, the hood looks like a sailor suite. I remember that I used have those kind of cloth when I was a kid, but I don't see them anymore. They are really cute. I think I want one for new jacket this year. It's good for me that they are out of fashion. I love out of fashion.