2012年9月21日金曜日

Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil (1997)



Year 1997
Director: Clint Eastwood
Writer: John Berendt (book), John Lee Hancock (screenplay)
Stars: John Cusack, Kevin Spacey, Jude Law, Alison Eastwood, Lady Chablis

My rating: 3.0 ★★★
Watch Situation: Rented from TSUTAYA

ジョン・キューザック、若い、細い!

If I had read the original book, the rating would be little different because there are some comments that this movie reflects the original atmosphere really well. But as a dvd I just picked up randomly, this movie was a big one. I didn’t know the director was Eastwood until I see that on the end title roll.
Here is something I want to share besides my review, this site. When I was looking some information about this movie I run into this site and I thought this is great review site. Not just the review of this movie, but I was so glad to see the Totoro in the category of Animation. As Japanese who loves Giburi, I was so happy to see the comments. Well, I’ve never watched Giburi film outside of Japan in other languages, so I should try it some time.